My resume of political experience helps provide an understanding of who I am, and the values I will take to Frankfort. Below is a list of some of the highlights that show my qualifications for this office:
- Graduated from the University of Kentucky in 1997
- Worked in the Senate Republican Leadership for former Senator Dick Roeding
- Worked in D.C. for Jim Bunning and Mitch McConnell
- Worked as a volunteer on numerous campaigns for conservative candidates.
- Experience at the federal, state, and local level, as a legislator and a citizen.
- Member of Blessed Sacrament Church.
- Member of the Kenton County Historical Society.
- Member of Northern Kentucky Right to Life.
- Member of the Kenton County Tea Party.
- Member of the Kenton County Republican Executive Committee.
I am able to work with the “establishment”, the Tea Party, or anyone else who will work to advance a conservative philosophy.